In her full-time employment, Lennea Bower works as a web and social media designer. For more professional details, visit her profile on LinkedIn. Her skills include:
- Social media content creation and channel administration. Past experience includes Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Social media analytics.
- Website design, building, and maintenance.
- Finding Your Social Media Voice (Computers in Libraries, 2017);
- Social Media Strategy (Montgomery County Digital Engagement Group, 2016);
- Who Are You Online? (Computers in Libraries, 2016);
- Targeted Social Media Strategies (Computers in Libraries, 2016);
- Setting Social Media Strategies (Computers in Libraries, 2015);
- “Managing Facebook Across Large Public Library Systems: Three Methods,” Library Marketing Services, March/April 2017;
- “Measuring Social Media at the Modern Library,” Library Marketing Services, July/August 2016
Social Media Campaigns (Selected)
- Fall 2016/Winter 2017: MoComCon (#MoComCon). Created hashtag, participated in pre-event publicity, planned event coverage.
- Summer/Fall 2015: Library of the Future Summit (#MCPLFuture). Created hashtag, participated in pre- and post-event publicity, participated in event coverage.
- Spring 2015: Silver Spring Library Opening (#900Wayne). Created hashtag, participated in pre-event publicity, participated in event coverage.
- National Association of Counties Award 2017: Connecting Communities through Social Media
- MCPL Awards of Excellence 2015/2016
- Friends of the Library, Montgomery County, Inc., Library Professional of the Year 2016
- MCPL Awards of Excellence 2014