In honor of national cat day, I thought I would share six things I have learned from cats.
1. Take time to see the world from new vantage points. You never know what a new perspective will teach you.
2. Don’t be afraid to try new things. You never know when one will suit you better than you expected.
3. Go after what you want. Especially catnip. Don’t wait for things to come to you.
4. Know when you look good. And own it.
5. Nothing is more important than a good friend. Provided said friend knows how to open a can of cat food.
6. There is always time for a nap.